Chef Joel is available to make your child’s or grandchild’s special day a fun, memorable, delicious event. And you will get to sit back and enjoy the party, too, once Chef Joel begins. Kids will not only learn some fundamental culinary skills, but they will prepare the menu of their choice and then get to eat their yummy creations. Chef Joel can orchestrate special (age-appropriate) cooking parties for children and youth ages 5 to 18.
- Birthday Parties
- Graduations / “Promotions”
- End-of-School-Year / Beginning-of-Summer Celebrations
- “End-of-Season” Celebrations for Sports Teams, etc.
- Class Parties
- Thank-You Parties for Teachers, Coaches, etc.
- Confirmation Celebrations
- Bar Mitzvahs / Bat Mitzvahs
- Quinceañera Parties
- Sweet 16 Parties
- Holiday Parties
- “Chopped” or “Cupcake Wars”-style Cooking Competitions / Events
- And more……!
For more information on Children’s Birthday Parties, Click here or see below.
For more information on other Children’s Special events, to reserve your date or make plans, please contact Chef Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Birthday Parties:
Celebrate your child’s or Grandchild’s special day with an in-home* cooking party with Chef Joel Olson!
Kids will get to learn some fundamental culinary skills while preparing a delicious special meal for themselves and their guests to enjoy. Parents will get to sit back and enjoy watching their kids learn while having fun making their own meal.
- Pizza Party
- Pasta Party
- Potsticker Party
- Cupcake Party
- Tea Party
- Sushi Party
- Dumpling Party
- International Street Food Party
Custom Menus are also available upon request. Additional charges may apply.
*Parties can also be at a venue of your choice.
Children’s Cooking Party Specifics:
- Parties are a full 2 hours in length, not including time to open gifts. Chef Joel ensures that cooking parties begin and end on time.
- Personalized menus with recipes for each participant, all food needed to complete the recipes, and all equipment necessary to produce the menu, including aprons to use during the event, are provided.
- All you need to provide is a clean kitchen, empty counters and a clean surface for the kids to work on.
- Beverages and any celebratory cake are the responsibility of the host (unless a cake is chosen as part of your custom menu.)
- We clean up all the equipment used to make the meal including the counters and stove. We do not wash your tableware, flatware or glassware.
Children’s Cooking Party Pricing:
In Madison: Level 1 = $375, complete. Level 2 = $400, complete.
Price includes up to 10 participants. Additional per person charges apply for more than 10 participants.
For other locations, including the Washington, DC area please inquire about prices.
For more information on available dates, please contact Chef Joel.
For more information on other Children’s Special events, please contact Chef Joel at email@example.com.