COOKING CLASSES IN MADISON
Chef Joel Olson of Hemmachef offers cooking classes in Madison, Wisconsin, and is also available to teach throughout Wisconsin. Chef Joel offers private classes and special culinary events and can make your corporate or private event a delicious and memorable one!
Chef Joel is adept at working with students of all ages and abilities, from children to adults, and making sure that everyone has a fun culinary experience while learning useful skills. His students have ranged from 6 year-olds to senior citizens, and many classes have included a wide age range of students. Chef Joel provides participants with safe, well-organized, fun-filled instruction, and strives to maintain a courteous, fair kitchen environment.
Classes are generally offered for these age groups:
- Children’s Cooking Classes
- generally designed for 8-12 year-olds
- Teen Cooking Classes
- designed for 13-17 year-olds
- Parent-Child Cooking Classes
- designed for children aged 6+ and their parents, grandparents, or other adult in their lives
- Adult Cooking Classes
- designed for individuals 18 and up
- Please note that classes involving alcohol may be restricted to individuals 21 and up
- designed for individuals 18 and up
- 1111.February.SundaySt Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United Stateshttp://hemmachef.com/wdevent/parent-child-valentines-donuts-1-3pm/St Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United States
No worries about splattering grease with this wonderful recipe for making delicious baked donuts. After preparing the dough, rolling it out, cutting the donuts and then baking them, pairs will decorate their donuts with an assortment of fun Valentine’s Day-themed toppings to make: Pink Valentine Donuts; Sugar and Cinnamon Donuts; and Chocolate Sprinkle Donuts. And they will be able to take donuts home to share (or not!). Location: St. Mark’s. Class Cost: $75 per parent-child pair (each additional child is $35).
- 1212.February.MondaySt Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United Stateshttp://hemmachef.com/wdevent/kids-valentines-treats/St Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United States
Kids will make, bake, decorate and get to take home a variety of tasty of treats from scratch to share (or not!) with special friends or family. They will mix and roll out the dough, then cut the cookies to be baked and cooled before decorating with Vanilla Icing and Valentine Sprinkles. Kids will then mix, shape and form a tasty assortment of Valentine candy treats. On the menu: Valentine Cut-out Sugar Cookies with Colorful Vanilla Icings and Decorations; Chocolate Bonbons; Raspberry Butter Mints; Red Hot Cinnamon Bark; and Coconut Candy. Location: St. Mark’s. Class Cost: $50.
- 1313.February.TuesdayNo events
- 1414.February.WednesdaySt Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United Stateshttp://hemmachef.com/wdevent/kids-valentines-pasta-4-6pm/St Mark's Lutheran Church, Spruce Street, Madison, WI, United States
Kids will learn how to make egg pasta dough from scratch for several different types of pasta. They will make plain egg pasta plus Valentine Red (Tomato) pasta in different styles—such as linguine and angel hair. They will also prepare delicious fresh Three Cheese Ravioli. Two different sauces will also be prepared to be enjoyed at the end of class with the pot of pasta: Marinara Sauce and Alfredo Sauce. Participants will be able to bring home (uncooked) raviolis and the additional batches of pasta they have made to share with their Valentines. Location: St. Mark’s. Class Cost: $40.
- 1515.February.ThursdayNo events
- 1616.February.FridayNo events
- 1717.February.SaturdayNo events